Saturday, May 9, 2020

How to draw a flower mandala



*****
Welcome to my Blog!
Mandalas to color
I am Maria hajj a meditative art teacher, a coloring book illustrator, a Youtuber and a blogger.
If you are a fan of Meditative mandala coloring books then please scroll down to find the links to my books.
Follow me on Instagram: @mandala_art_bymaria
Follow me on Pinterest:@mandalabymaria
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
*****
For this Mandala, and every simple black and white Mandala, you need the following materials: A4 paper, compass, protractor, pencil, ruler, eraser and drawing pen.

Directions
In this tutorial, we go through the detailed steps of drawing a Mandala. I show you how to trace this same exact design step by step.
Mandala drawing is one of the most relaxing activities you could practice to unwind and alleviate stress. This tutorial is perfect for beginners. At a first sight this Mandala might look complicated, but the tutorial is presented in a way that makes it look very easy. Linked to this tutorial, is another step by step tutorial on how to trace Mandala patterns. In fact I have used four of the patterns in "Mandala tutorial #2" to trace this beautiful, yet simple and easy Mandala. Tracing a Mandala grid before starting your Mandala is important to help you respect symmetry between patterns, but I promise to show you very soon how to trace a free hand Mandala. Nevertheless, even if the grid helps you in tracing your Mandala easily and respecting symmetry and size, but as a beginner you might at first have shaky lines and uneven shapes and that is totally OK. Remember that the beauty of hand drawn Mandalas resides in their imperfections. Find here the links of two very helpful Mandala tutorials, to help you in the drawing process: How to trace a Mandala Grid: https://youtu.be/joc5H6L3_r0 The Basic shapes of a Mandala: https://youtu.be/ClDhOedokpw
Video Tutorial
*****
My Meditative Coloring Books
Mandalas to color
As mentioned in the welcome message, if you are a fan of Mandala coloring books I invite you to add my books to your collection. Each book contains 40 original hand drawn designs and I am sure that coloring these Mandalas will make you happy and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mandala Tutorial n. 144 | How to Draw a Yin Yang Mandala | A Step by Step Tutorial for Beginners

***** Welcome to my Blog! I am Maria hajj a meditative art teacher, a coloring book illustrator, a Youtuber and a blogger. If y...